The primary role of the System Analyst is to understand business requirement and translate it to functional and/or technical specifications. This role requires to work closely with the Business Analyst in requirement gathering phase and exercise judgment on system gaps and capabilities.
- Work with business analysts and Prod Man (Product Managers) to ensure that requirements are well defined and understood and to formulate a high level to detailed solution.
- Produce functional and logical design models where appropriate to walk through with the end users/stake holders and the development team.
- Work with Solution Designer to produce proposals by presenting detailed solutions to end users and/or stake holders.
- Perform business process modelling to appropriate levels of detail.
- Work closely with QA lead to help define the criteria for integration and user – acceptance testing.
- Work closely with the development and scrum team, and assign tasks to developers from the detailed solution during the build phase, and actively participate in scrum events.
- Work closely with Prod Man to manage risks and issues and escalate as necessary.
- Help Prod Man self-organize and apply cross-functional competencies to create high-value product.
- Advocate improving quality during all stages of software development.
- Track and provide documentation of all processes.
- Produce detailed functional specification and present to build team.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reach out to you.