- BOM data, Drawings, Process and Procedure entry and management
- Perform BOM comparisons as required
- Contribute to developing the capabilities of the Global Configuration Management Teams
- Assist in ensuring SAP S4 Hana and Configuration Management strategy are strategically aligned for the Singapore office
- Assist / Drive transition activities within the Config Management Team from current systems to SAP S4 Hana
- Perform administrative tasks as needed.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of document control experience in an electrical component manufacturing or other technical environment.
- Firm grasp of Configuration Management and how it is employed within an Engineering and factory environment
- Knowledge of BOM structures and change management/version control
- Familiar with ERP tools and their usage in an Engineering and Production environment
- Ability to review ECR’s with the view of ensuring key information captured
- Above average skills with Excel for data comparison and analysis
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Basic understanding of engineering and factory process
- Excellent communication and the ability to work in a team environment
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Good decision-making skills; including strong verbal and written communication
- College Degree preferred but not essential
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reach out to you.