The primary role of the Solution Designer is to take business requirements and translate them into technical, functional, and operational design specifications and work with the solutions. This role reports to Enterprise Architect and will be responsible for new project development, change requests, and enhancements to the applications within the respective domain. The role aims to build broad knowledge expertise at the technical level for the applications within the domain.
- Work with Enterprise Architect in proposing solution to business requirements.
- Work with model Product Owners and Business Analyst in understanding business problems and initiatives.
- Perform consultancy and advise of solution options for Business problems.
- Perform lead role in documenting the development lifecycle of large and complex projects from the initial scoping to high level and detailed technical solutions.
- Work closely with different technical groups, vendors, and SME’s to fulfil e2e solution objective.
- Confident presentation skills to Technical groups, Business and non-IT resources.
- Ensure solutions conform to the strategic domain roadmap and adhere to the standards set by Enterprise architects and Engineering team.
- Work independently but with guidance from the system Architect.
- Understand solution standards, guidelines, policies and best practice for technology, application and data within the domain.
Send your CV to email@example.com and we’ll reach out to you.